The Nachi Servo Gun provides the best solution for spot welding with improved quality, equipment cost reduction, improved productivity and workplace environment, and weld control improvement. Automatic tip wear compensation provides software equalization. Synchronization of robot and gun yields shorter cycle times. Servo gun reduces peripheral and total life cycle costs. This means a cleaner weld in less time - at less cost.
Benefits & Features
- Improved Productivity
- Servo motor driven gun allows programming to any gun tip position within gun limits.
- Gun motion is synchronized with the robot to reduce cycle time. Programmed tip force is achieved in one-third the time of a conventional air gun.
- Improved Weld Quality
- Precise pressure control reduces weld splatter and tip wear.
- Impact is 3x less than an air gun, thereby eliminating work deformation.
- Enhanced Flexibility
- One gun is now flexible enough to weld throughout a wide pressure range for variable metal thicknesses.
- Careless Mistakes Prevented
- Measures thickness of parts at each weld at any pressure.
- Detects missing or misplaced parts.
- Enriched Functions/Easy Operation
- Equipment Cost Reduction
- Simplified features and the elimination of gun pneumatic systems reduces initial cost.
- Improvement of operability, longer tip life (more than 30%), and improved energy efficiency reduces operating costs.
- Environmental Improvement
- Elimination of air exhaust noise
- Reduced welding splatter
To request a Robot Options RFQ, please print out the folloing form, fill in requested information, and fax to Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. at (248) 305-6542.