AX On Desk is Nachi's proprietary robot simulation software tool that runs on laptop or desktop computers. AX On Desk simulates all critical components of the Nachi AX Robot Control Platform and also provides a 3D environment (Robview) for creating accurate and realistic looking work cells. AX On Desk has a wide variety of uses including program creation, application setup, personnel training, problem diagnosis, and engineering purposes (Reach and Cycle Time Verification). Files created in AX On Desk can be easily imported to a robot controller for use, making AX On Desk a very useful offline programming tool.
AX On Desk Software Features
- Works with Multiple Operating Systems
- Operates on Windows NT®, Windows XP®, & Windows 7®
- Provides Operational Training Before Introducing the Robot
- Teaching is performed offline using only a PC
- Operational training manuals are included with AX On Desk
- Up to Six Robots Can Be Operated With One System
- One AX on Desk corresponds with one robot controller.
- For multi-unit control simulations up to six robots per controller can be operated.
- Conduct Accurate Cycle Time Analyses and Reach Studies
- AX on Desk uses the same motion motion processing software as the AX controller providing accurate cycle time analyses
- Accurate reach studies can be conducted to verify application feasibility
- Point "Tags" can be used to quickly evaluate robot reach
- Offline Teaching Provides More Than Operation Programming
- AX on Desk provides offline programming of Software PLC, welding conditions, interface panel design, signal setup, and constant settings.
- Create or Import 3D Objects in Robview
- 3D objects can be imported in STL (Stereo Lithograph), VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language), and DXF (Drawing Exchange Format) formats
- 3D "part" objects can be created from scratch using the Robview portion of AX On Desk
- Multiple parts can be "glued" together to form larger assembly part files.
- Hundreds of industrial objects (fencing, conveyors, control cabinets, HMI's, pallets, etc.) are included with each software license.
- Create Simulation Videos Automatically
- Built in video capture software allows the user to easily create videos of robot simulations in AVI file format
Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. sells AX On Desk for a cost of $2,500.00 USD with one software license. Additional license files cost $500.00 USD each. Certain conditions and restrictions apply, Contact Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. for details by e-mailing to: email@example.com
To see robots included with the software click on the following links to download a copy of the AX On Desk Mechanism Catalog:
AX On Desk Mechanism Catalog V5.17
AX On Desk Mechanism Catalog V5.18
To see what parts are included with the software click on the following link to download a copy of the AX On Desk Parts Catalog
To download an AX On Desk Flyer please click on the following link: AX On Desk Flyer
To see movies showcasing AX On Desk please visit our YouTube Channel or click on one of the following links:
AX On Desk Software Overview Movie
Nachi MR20 - Yamazen IMTS 2010 Simulation Movie
MR20 AX On Desk Simulation
Nachi MR20 Tending Toyo IMM
To request a Robot Options RFQ, please print out the following form, fill in requested information, and fax to Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. at (248) 305-6542.