Nachi Robots have an above-average longevity record in the fast-paced automotive industry. Two of Nachi's key strengths are reliability and maintainability. The long-term value of an investment in Nachi Robots is enhanced by an array of programs that Nachi has developed to better serve you. Nachi's longevity programs are designed to keep your robot running at optimum performance and prevent the possibility of breakdown. Nachi has a highly trained staff of robotics engineers that can test, evaluate, and repair all models of Nachi Robots.
Nachi's U.S. based support group enables Nachi to offer fast repair turnaround and localized, personalized support. Nachi strives to achive long lasting personal relationships with it's customers in order to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction in the robot industry today.
(Robot at Nachi for Overhaul Services)
Longevity Programs include:
- Maintenance and Inspection
- Includes preventative maintenance programs that involve specified service at regular intervals. Ex: Extended preventative maintenance typically performed at 20,000 and 40,000 hours
- Complete preventative maintenance inspections (PMI's) are available to completely evaluate the electrical and mechanical "health" of your robot. Upon PMI completion Nachi will recommend and perform any corrective actions that may be needed to keep your robots functioning properly and making production.
- PMI service can inlcude full robot grease service, dial indication, grease analysis, battery replacement, physical inspection, electrical inspection, control cabinet cleaning, and more... (Acutal services will depend on terms of PMI contract)
- Functional Repairs
- In-field functional repairs to all sections of the robot manipulator, excluding the wrist (see below)
- Component Repairs
- Overhaul of damaged wrists, forearm assemblies, and base assemblies
- Parts Kits and Packages
- Nachi offers special discounts (up to 30%) on parts packages for use in an approved overhaul program. Complete repair kits for component or subassembly overhaul can be provided.
- Specialized Training
- Training programs for robot and component overhaul, tailored to your needs, are available upon request.
- Custom Maintenance Programs
- A Nachi Service Group representative can assist you in developing a custom maintenance program for extended longevity. Consulting is available at no additional charge.
Please contact our service department manager, Rob Iser, to schedule robot or overhaul service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-(248)-305-6545