Improved reliability for welding cables and hoses
- The reliability is improved by stabilizing cable performance to avoid damage due to interference with peripheral equipment.
Shortened the startup time
- We greatly decreased the time to check work programs because cables do not interfere with peripheral equipment.
Expanded the operating range of the wrist
- Compared to the existing A-Trac, we expanded the operating range of J5 ±10° and J6 ±5° (payload class 210kg), increasing the range of linear movement 20%.
- When compared to the existing A-Trac, we have decreased the interference range of the wrist 27%, making access to narrow places possible.
- The hollow arm can also operate at the same high speeds as the SRA.
SRA133H / SRA166H / SRA210H General Specifications
Robot Dimensions and Working Envelope