Benefits & Features:
- SRA-H Advanced Hollow Arm Design
- Hollow arm desing neatly packages all pneumatic, power, and servomotor cables.
- Eliminates the need for external dress packages
- Permits extremely accurate offline programing and simulation studies
- Internal dress eliminates cable snags with peripheral equipment
- Improved cable life minimizes maintenance requirements
- Improved Productivity
- High speed gun motor control for fast open / close
- High acceleration SRA-H robot for quickest movement between welds – SRA-H robots are the world’s fastest in their payload class
- Extensive product line
- SRA-H comes in various payloads from 100kg to 220kg
- Standard floor mount models, invert mount model, long reach models over 3 meters.
- New hollow arm series for internal dress of spot welding utilities provides extra protection and minimized stress for utility lines (cooling water, weld power, signals, servo gun cables)
- Improved Weld Quality
- Pressure calibration up to 10 points for more accurate pressure through the spot welding range
- Nachi’s integrated spot weld timer – AC version available now, DC version from Jan-2014. Full programming from the robot teach pendant, weld results storage for traceability, full integration for fastest possible communication.
- Spot weld solutions for aluminum parts
- Long tip life between dress cycles (>400 welds)
SRA100H Basic Specifications
SRA100H Robot Dimensions & Working Envelope
Faceplate Hole Pattern for Mounting End of Arm Tooling
Baseplate Mounting Information and Robot Footprint