Nearly 20 years ago, Nachi was the pioneer of servo gun technology for spot welding. Today, Nachi continues to lead the industry in development of advanced robotic spot welding solutions – focused on making higher quality welds more quickly than in the past. With advanced industry leading hollow arm technology, the SRA-H series robots simplify cable routing by eliminating the need for external dress packages. Nachi’s advanced hollow arm design improves cable life and neatly packages all pneumatic, power, and servomotor cables for turn key application success. Specifically designed for the fast paced automotive industry, SRA-H series robots will dramatically reduce cycle times, significantly improve productivity, and achieve cost reductions…achieve more with less robots! In your business “Time is Money”, make the most of your money with the fastest robots available. Compare the Nachi SRA-H series against any competitor to see how much valuable time and money you can save with an SRA-H robot.
SRA series robots and their FD controllers are ideally suited to spot welding applications. The SRA-H robots are highly rigid and weight less, providing faster motion and less vibration. Advanced motion control from the FD controller provides top acceleration thereby shortening cycle-times. The FD also has 4th generation servo gun control software enabling higher motor speeds while maintaining gentle electrode contact to parts, optimizing spot welding performance. Finally, Nachi together with our welding partners, Obara and Art Hikari, are pushing the envelope in resistance welding with lightweight modular guns and spot welding solutions for aluminum parts.
____________________________________Brochure (PDF) Detailed Technical Specification (PDF)
Benefits & Features:
- SRA-H Advanced Hollow Arm Design
- Hollow arm desing neatly packages all pneumatic, power, and servomotor cables.
- Eliminates the need for external dress packages
- Permits extremely accurate offline programing and simulation studies
- Internal dress eliminates cable snags with peripheral equipment
- Improved cable life minimizes maintenance requirements
- Improved Productivity
- High speed gun motor control for fast open / close
- High acceleration SRA-H robot for quickest movement between welds – SRA-H robots are the world’s fastest in their payload class
- Extensive product line
- SRA-H comes in various payloads from 100kg to 220kg
- Standard floor mount models, invert mount model, long reach models over 3 meters.
- New hollow arm series for internal dress of spot welding utilities provides extra protection and minimized stress for utility lines (cooling water, weld power, signals, servo gun cables)
- Improved Weld Quality
- Pressure calibration up to 10 points for more accurate pressure through the spot welding range
- Nachi’s integrated spot weld timer – AC version available now, DC version from Jan-2014. Full programming from the robot teach pendant, weld results storage for traceability, full integration for fastest possible communication.
- Spot weld solutions for aluminum parts
- Long tip life between dress cycles (>400 welds)
SRA100H Basic Specifications
SRA100H Robot Dimensions & Working Envelope
Faceplate Hole Pattern for Mounting End of Arm Tooling
Baseplate Mounting Information and Robot Footprint
Machine Tending, Material Handling, Palletizing, Spot Welding, Dispensing